Terms & Condtions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE :-
1. These Terms and Conditions (“the terms and conditions”) govern your (“the user”) use of the U-Stay websites (“the websites”). By accessing and using the websites, the user agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions set out in this legal notice. If the user does not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, the user may not access, display, use, download, comment and/or otherwise copy or distribute content obtained at the website.
NATURE OF WEBSITE :-
2. The websites serves as an online holiday accommodation directory allowing accommodation owners or their designate to promote their holiday accommodation within this website.
GENERAL DISCLAIMER :-
3. The websites, and all content on the websites, is provided on an “as is” basis. The websites, their owners, suppliers, employees, directors, partners, affiliates and agents make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the sites, or the information, content, material, services or products included on this site.
4. The materials are provided by the websites as a service to its visitors, and may be used for information purposes only. The websites assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. The websites makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. The websites makes no, and expressly disclaims any, representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the U-Stay websites, including without limitation, the accuracy, completeness or reliability of text, graphics, links and other items accessed from or via the server or the Internet. No advice or information given by the provider, its affiliates or their respective employees, agents or independent contractors shall create any warranty.
5. In addition, the websites cannot control and cannot edit content provided by a third party prior to transmission on the U-Stay websites, nor can the website ensure prompt removal of inappropriate or unlawful content after transmission. Third party postings are not reviewed for truth or accuracy, and do not represent the opinion, beliefs or statements of the website.
6. Under no circumstances shall the websites, or any of their owners, suppliers, employees, directors, partners, affiliates or agents be held liable for any damage, whether incidental, direct, indirect, special or consequential damages, and including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits arising from or in conjunction with the use or performance of the information on this server or the Internet generally.
SUPPLIER/SERVICE PROVIDER UNDERTAKING :-
By registering as a supplier/service provider on the websites I agree to the following terms and conditions on behalf of the supplier/service provider. I warrant that I am authorised to so bind the supplier/service provider.
7. I understand that I am responsible for the content of the web page(s) assigned to me by U-Stay, and the website is in no way responsible for the content of my page;
8. I understand that U-Stay has the sole and exclusive right to edit or delete any content of my page(s) that they deem to be offensive in any way. The use of pornographic, racial, discrimatory or abusive material is strictly prohibited. It could result in my page being deleted, and in me being banned from making use of the services of the website;
9.I indemnify U-Stay and hold it harmless in respect of any loss or damage of whatsoever nature that I may suffer as a result of us making use of the facilities of the websites;
10. I understand that we will make monthly, bi-annual or annual payments for the facilities of the U-Stay websites, and that I may discontinue our subscription to the websites at any time provided that I give the provider one calendar months written notice. Any subscriptions paid are non-refundable, unless specifically stated otherwise;
11. I understand that should my page(s) be deactivated for any reason, including non-payment, that there may be an activation fee applicable should I wish to have the page reactivated.
12. I understand that the terms and conditions as recorded herein may change, and it is my responsibility to check the terms and conditions for any changes from time to time.